Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I suspect speculation based on the competition with The One which also seeking a height increase.

...as it has been mentioned before though: Based on the shape of the Sky Tower, it would be much more difficult for them to add floors. This is not to say that Pinnacle wouldn't do that anyway, but I guess we'll wait and see.
I really hope they do, having a 100+ floor tower right in Downtown would be pretty nice (Even if it's just a few floors higher than it was originally planned to be)

I suspect speculation based on the competition with The One which also seeking a height increase.

...as it has been mentioned before though: Based on the shape of the Sky Tower, it would be much more difficult for them to add floors. This is not to say that Pinnacle wouldn't do that anyway, but I guess we'll wait and see.
Idk if this is fair to say. It may be, but drum is also a superstar member who has been here for a very long time. It's quite possible he could know something us layman dont.

Could anyone shed light on this. Is he an insider, has he been right about this stuff before, or is this just some random hopeful/misinformed comment?

Based on the fact that he specifically stated 102 stories he must have some sort of information.
Idk if this is fair to say. It may be, but drum is also a superstar member who has been here for a very long time. It's quite possible he could know something us layman dont.

Could anyone shed light on this. Is he an insider, has he been right about this stuff before, or is this just some random hopeful/misinformed comment?

Considering they just resubmitted their Site Plan Approval a few week ago and the height was still 95 storeys - I don't think we will be seeing any additional height increase.

1SKIIXi.png

Back