Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Here’s to one of my first contributions to UT. It’s beginning to make its mark on the skyline.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here’s to one of my first contributions to UT. It’s beginning to make its mark on the skyline.
View attachment 319030View attachment 319031
Looking forward to seeing more - your view is amazing! It's incredible to think of how much this project, along with Sugar Wharf, will drag the skyline eastward with heights for the early phases similar to CIBC Square.

Looking forward to seeing more - your view is amazing! It's incredible to think of how much this project, along with Sugar Wharf, will drag the skyline eastward with heights for the early phases similar to CIBC Square.

I was thinking the same thing. The “wall” of condos going up by the lakeshore is going to be quite impactful. I’ll post another update later when the view changes a bit more

I'm consistently surprised at how much low-rise there is downtown and in the Old City.
In a city, low rises are always many times more than the high rises. This building boom is just 2 decades long so I expect that it will take many more decades for most of the low rise to disappear from downtown.

Back