Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Hmm, question.
I observed the emptying of the north parking area of about 25 vehicles just after 8 am this morning. The guys had their lunch coolers, tools and back packs. Lingered and talked in groups of 4 or 6 in the parking lot.
I thought of a lay-off, or a closure for Covid. Other scrums at the ramp to the excavation and also at the south area close to the harbour street area. Something happened. Yet some continued working. But the crane seemed idle.
So anyone have any ideas or info on this?

Hmm, question.
I observed the emptying of the north parking area of about 25 vehicles just after 8 am this morning. The guys had their lunch coolers, tools and back packs. Lingered and talked in groups of 4 or 6 in the parking lot.
I thought of a lay-off, or a closure for Covid. Other scrums at the ramp to the excavation and also at the south area close to the harbour street area. Something happened. Yet some continued working. But the crane seemed idle.
So anyone have any ideas or info on this?
Rain day.

The footprint of the tallest tower is awkwardly small in comparison to the shortest tower. Shouldn’t it be the other way around?
It's because Skytower will have its own podium and not be shared like the 65 and the 80 floor towers. I also think that Skytower wont have any parking due to its height.

Today

679CCE28-C1A7-48A8-80D5-791C4BCE2C06.jpeg

To think about the amount of towers in that photo that did not exist ten years ago is just mind boggling
I would've had a clear view of the lake, at least east of the financial district. In fact, I still had a somewhat clear view of the lake when I moved to the condo in 2014. Now I can only catch glimpses of it between towers. Oh well, you win some, you lose some ...

I can almost see Mr. kotsy laying back with some down tempo beats playing on his 'phones, smoking something interesting while taking that. Well done! <3

Back