Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

September 18, 2020

IMG_20200918_134629057_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200918_134832481_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200918_135309921_HDR.jpg

That's amazing all those condos now built on the south side of the Gardiner Expressway in the last photo up above. Will be buried with higher skyscrapers that are going to be built around them and ubstruct the view from a distance . You can see it happening it's becoming a reality WoW !

How long do you think it will take before they start digging at pinnacle? I'm not familiar with the process of construction.

I'm no meteorologist, but I would think the majority of what we're seeing at ground level is just mist. Smoke that has travelled that distance should be at a much higher altitude and would just be adding to the overall high-level haze.

I'm no meteorologist, but I would think the majority of what we're seeing at ground level is just mist. Smoke that has travelled that distance should be at a much higher altitude and would just be adding to the overall high-level haze.

Yep, spot on there @wmedia. The only way to get low level smoke here is from local sources then it's trapped under lower level inversions. The high level western smoke eventually makes its way to the high atmosphere where the whims of the jet stream whisk it eastwards. This morning there was considerable fog around which eventually just looked like a misty day. But there may be some high level smoke today too. But not as much as the shot I took a couple of mornings ago. The sky was noticeably murkier with a smoky beige hue, but some low level mist added to the effect.

Ok enough about that....glazing is growing! Taken about an hour ago. The more I see the more I like.

OneYonge1.jpg

Sharp glazing on that horizontal east-side stripe.

OneYonge2.jpg

OneYonge3.jpg

OneYonge4.jpg

NW corner of N face (taken from under the Gardiner).

OneYonge5.jpg

OneYonge6.jpg

OneYonge7.jpg

OneYonge8.jpg

OneYonge9.jpg

OneYonge10.jpg

OneYonge11.jpg

Last edited:

Back