Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I am awaiting for the details to least distract us from it. Though if they're planning to use that window wall liberally through out this project, they gonna have to have a lot of details to distract us from it. /sigh
Waiting for the second floor to see how the floor slab cladding turns out. I am also hoping that the balcony railings and glass will be able to integrate the waist-high mullion into the overall design.

The plus so far is that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of spandrel, but the negatives are the uneven sizes of the window units and unexpected appearance of another horizontal mullion at the top of each unit.

I guess the good thing is that the largest tower is also going to be in curtain wall, but this sort of gives off the impression of wearing sneakers with a tailored suit.

Waiting for the second floor to see how the floor slab cladding turns out. I am also hoping that the balcony railings and glass will be able to integrate the waist-high mullion into the overall design.

Looks like you won't have to wait too long.

IMG_2324.jpeg

Are those sliding glass doors or windows that are causing the different mullion depths?
That's adding to the inconsistency of the look.

Looks like it

Screen-Shot-2020-08-11-at-8-08-08-PM.png

Are those sliding glass doors or windows that are causing the different mullion depths?
That's adding to the inconsistency of the look.

Doesn't look like it.

What gets me is the bare wall - there are knock-down areas of that wall that will permit access between the different phases, yes?

Back