Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 7.20.56 PM.png
sam from precondo.ca emailed me

I got this email yesterday too, not sure how legit it is, but I too was surprised to see the subject line...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 7.20.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 7.20.56 PM.png
    270.9 KB · Views: 455
I am glad to see that the sales of the condos of the phase 1 had a lot of success.
I wonder if someone knows when Pinnacle will launch the phase 2 ?
I can't wait to see the construction of the tallest tower.
Thank you in advance for your answer .

I guess it's not folly if they can afford it. Provided that 70% claim is true, that's a pretty strong sign of confidence in Toronto's real estate market. This is a central location, after all.

As for who they are, it's safe to say the likes of you and I are not the target demographic.

I am glad to see that the sales of the condos of the phase 1 had a lot of success.
I wonder if someone knows when Pinnacle will launch the phase 2 ?
I can't wait to see the construction of the tallest tower.

If phase 1 sells this fast you might see phase 2 in the market by Sept/Oct,
gee if that does as well it would have them start building sometime next year

There are only sigh changes from 55 on up, but no, there are no large units in this building, it's 10 units per floor all the way to the 65th.

54 floors is much more than half a 65-storey building, but I do appreciate you posting the detail!

Then the mods might want to add some clarity to the height of the building and which building being discussed in this thread... 54 floors is closer to half of 95 than 65!!!

Pinnacle One Yonge | 307m | 95s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Then the mods might want to add some clarity to the height of the building and which building being discussed in this thread... 54 floors is closer to half of 95 than 65!!!

Pinnacle One Yonge | 307m | 95s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

upload_2018-2-9_16-17-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-9_16-17-15.png
    upload_2018-2-9_16-17-15.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 391
Sorry I just thought that the title of the thread actually reflected what was being discussed. Perhaps...since there are five buildings they could be separated. A, B, C, ...or something like that. But that's just me... I like common sense.

could "70% sold" mean large realtors "bought" units in bulk to resell to individual buyers, but these units haven't been actually sold to individual buyers?

I got this email yesterday too, not sure how legit it is, but I too was surprised to see the subject line...

The Prestige development itself isn’t 70% sold out (to my knowledge).

We don’t represent Pinnacle so I can’t speak on their behalf, but we saw huge interest in One Yonge on our end. We were lucky enough to secure a number of units for our clients, 70% of which were sold at the time of that email – the remainder have since been allocated as well.

We’re just one of many teams with Platinum access to One Yonge, so I can only speculate as to the sales status for the rest of the building. Given the location, the builder, and the years of anticipation for the project, I’m assuming it’ll sell quite well.

The Prestige hasn’t been fully released yet, either.

Hope that helps clarify!

Back