Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Why do you think the podium is a mess?
Mostly the waist-height mullions. Buildings look far better with full-height windows imo. The more lines you put on something, the messier it becomes. But if they can integrate those mullions successfully into the balcony railings, I think they can make it work.

Mostly the waist-height mullions. Buildings look far better with full-height windows imo. The more lines you put on something, the messier it becomes. But if they can integrate those mullions successfully into the balcony railings, I think they can make it work.
Agreed. Expect nothing less from Pinnacle. ruined the rest of the building for me.

Yeah, there rounded corner take is an "oof!" at this point. My eyes are begging for sleek window lines and are getting bargain basement ones instead. /sigh

Said sleeker window lines are being used for the tower portion though.

CIBC seems to be missing from the list.

I noted that.

Despite what one would think; these lists, which exist all over the internet, tend to vary slightly.

So bank positions tends to be +/- 5 on the list.

But you also see the odd omission and larger variations (which again differs list to list).

CIBC is a large bank on a global scale; though it is now #5 in Canada.

CIBC is on this list: https://banksdaily.com/topbanks/World/market-cap-2018.html at #46 (but the data is also almost 3 years out of date on that one)

A little fog rolled in this morning over 7 minutes. Some B&W for effect.

D4F320A2-9CF2-482F-9183-2E13E384B985.jpeg

7F9C1628-2777-409D-A15B-1068FD2E2167.jpeg

05C01233-7574-4D16-912F-FAC4F5C1C222.jpeg

Back