Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Phase 2 shoring still hasn't resumed.

20200519_141102.jpg

Yeah it seems that way on the south side of the podium. Can anyone tell me if those four top floors are supposed to be reserved for the hotel or office space etc?
There is no office space in the development north of Harbour Street. The hotel will be in the podium of the 95-storey tower. The second storey of this building is mostly community centre. The podium suites are affordable housing units.

Why do you think it looks like it's being dismantled? Perhaps they are just changing the gauge of the driver? (I'm not sure about terminology, but with the permits just actioned, why would they be dismantling?)

Why do you think it looks like it's being dismantled? Perhaps they are just changing the gauge of the driver? (I'm not sure about terminology, but with the permits just actioned, why would they be dismantling?)
Potentially because they might be delaying construction on the other phases due to the sales slowdown. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Potentially because they might be delaying construction on the other phases due to the sales slowdown. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
Thats what it looks like, Pinnacle did the same thing across the street when the 2008 crash happened, they were on the podium on the west tower when they halted construction until things improved.

Back