Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

And good thing the government is keeping the area around CN tower free from high rise. It is one of Toronto’s most attractive (profitable) tourists attractions after all.

And good thing the government is keeping the area around CN tower free from high rise. It is one of Toronto’s most attractive (profitable) tourists attractions after all.
For now. I expect that Druggie in Chief will force the sell of the bus parking lot at 305 Bremner to developer friends.

It won't cover the CN Tower, but a tower there would ruin all photos of the sky dome from the central waterfront.

(Then again, maybe Rogers will swoop in and purchase it, one can hope)

For now. I expect that Druggie in Chief will force the sell of the bus parking lot at 305 Bremner to developer friends.

It won't cover the CN Tower, but a tower there would ruin all photos of the sky dome from the central waterfront.

Haha, what nonsense, if that land goes for sale it will be sold to the highest bidder, and yes maybe Rogers will purchase it to build a couple 83 storey mixed use buildings:)...also Omers owns most of the land around the CN Tower and may also plan 100 storey structures that may block the CN Tower.
, that's all out of our hands

I believe Rogers would already own that lot as a part of the sale of the Skydome to them 15 years ago. I would be very surprised if the province retained a bus parking lot for the Skydome while selling the Skydome itself..

I believe Rogers would already own that lot as a part of the sale of the Skydome to them 15 years ago. I would be very surprised if the province retained a bus parking lot for the Skydome while selling the Skydome itself..
It is provincially owned with a parking management agreement with Rogers.

and it is listed as a surplus site by IO:

Not sure where I had heard it, but I believe the parking lot has a limit of development due to a Toronto By-Law preserving the view of the Dome from the Islands.

https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/bylaws/2013/law0468.pdf

Page 16* has a reference to it.

Cheers

Last edited:

Druggie in Chief? and your a senior member..Grow up. You seem to forget what 15 years of Libs did to this city and province...and the anti-business City council continues to do.

Not sure where I had heard it, but I believe the parking lot has a limit of development due to a Toronto By-Law preserving the view of the Dome from the Islands.

https://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/bylaws/2013/law0468.pdf

Page 16* has a reference to it.

Cheers

You are correct. Hence the reason the new park is going where the City owned QQ parking lot is to the south. Had a cap of 2 floors, effectively.

Does anyone happen to know the current progress with phase 2 and 3?

Phases 2 and 3 don't have site plan approval yet. It will probably be a couple years until phase 2 even gets close to starting.

Back