Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 344.9m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

I expect that the tallest tower at 1 Yonge will still be marketed and priced at somewhat of a premium beyond the average Toronto condo, but that doesn't mean it will be in quite as high a bracket as The One. There are multiple brackets within 'luxury'; this isn't a binary thing.

I live in a condo that was marketed as "Luxury" and it has crappy laminate floors, basic fake stone ceramic, and super basic cabinetry with particle board cabinet doors. "Luxury" has no meaning in development.

I live in a condo that was marketed as "Luxury" and it has crappy laminate floors, basic fake stone ceramic, and super basic cabinetry with particle board cabinet doors. "Luxury" has no meaning in development.

Agreed, the word "luxury" is overused, every condo ad in toronto I can think of claims they are a luxurious development of some sort. Same thing with a lot of realtors, every condo project they sell is a great buy, an opportunity not to be missed, all upside no downside. Anyway... TGIF.

My point stands that this building will be positioned as a premium product, without being so stratospheric as The One.

upload_2017-12-5_20-19-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-5_20-19-18.png
    upload_2017-12-5_20-19-18.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 392
My mistake. I read that as left not right

Relatively confident in the first phase looking halfway decent if they stick to a nice curtain wall on those balcony-free portions. Hariri Pontarini have been knockouts this year (minus 2 St. Thomas).

Edit: Realized that's a pic of the third phase (second largest tower). Still confident!

Even 2 st Thomas had some nice materials. Just not the best design in my opinion. The design of these looks good so as long as they don’t use garbage materials I’m sure it will be good.

Relatively confident in the first phase looking halfway decent if they stick to a nice curtain wall on those balcony-free portions. Hariri Pontarini have been knockouts this year (minus 2 St. Thomas).
Edit: Realized that's a pic of the third phase (second largest tower). Still confident!

Unfortunately according to the SPA Nov 2017 Architectural Plans, the project will be mainly window walls for Phase 1.

http://app.toronto.ca/DevelopmentAp...3307989&isCofASearch=false&isTlabSearch=false

AoD

Back