Pinnacle on Adelaide, The | 145m | 46s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

RiverCity1

Member Bio
Reaction score
^ Was thinking the exact same thing! This gives me hope that Ivory on Adelaide (also with HP) will be top notch, too.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
indeed , HP seems to be able to take crap developers and turn out good product! (pinnacle for this and plaza for Ivory on the Adelaide)

MrSocky

Member Bio
Reaction score
Maybe pinnacle is actually trying to improve its reputation, and wishes to create a better building then it has in past, and its not just a fluke thats its half decent. They seem to actually be trying with 1 Yonge from the early renders. People seem to think once a bad developer, always a bad developer.

alklay

Member Bio
Reaction score
because HP. Though you are right, the 7 Yonge towers seem to have larger design budget than most condos.
This building's podium design has been "value-engineered" down quite significantly from the earlier renders (and even from the renders that are still be used to sell this project). I would take any glossy "made for the purposes of approval" renderings of 7 Yonge with a huge grain of salt.

Ramako

Member Bio
Reaction score
This building's podium design has been "value-engineered" down quite significantly from the earlier renders (and even from the renders that are still be used to sell this project). I would take any glossy "made for the purposes of approval" renderings of 7 Yonge with a huge grain of salt.
Indeed. I'm expecting the final product at One Yonge to be much more like Pinnacle Centre than the pie-in-the-sky renderings we've seen.