Toronto Peter Street Condominiums | 129.84m | 40s | CentreCourt | a—A

I love this. It looks like a beast. The mid-1900s are back with those horizontal windows, too. :) (Remind me of the old Rochdale, or the TCHC across Yonge from where Aura is going in.) I really hope this goes through.

Last edited:
The mid-1900s are back with those horizontal windows, too. :) (Remind me of the old Rochdale, or the TCHC across Yonge from where Aura is going in.)

Don't forget Sutton Place. (Or even the lower south floors of the Ritz-Carlton)

Don't think those are horizontal windows, the elevations show the balcony railings infront of the glass wall making the building look like Sutton Place.

/\ You are correct. The north and south elevations are all balcony, a-la Casa. East and west elevations are all window, a-la X.

During the council meetings last week, council voted to adopt a motion by councillor Vaughan to have the city solicitor support the application at the OMB (appeal to the OMB was due to the city's lack of decision on the application). The proposal includes a $1.5 million sec 37 agreement of which $1.25 million will be for improvements to John Street & local parks and storefront space for the Toronto Art Council.

It there a list of all the 'Entertainment District' condo projects? There must be dozens of them planned or under construction by now, with more being announced all the time.

We're supposed to care what someone who spells ridiculous with an 'e' thinks?

We're supposed to care what someone who spells Little Bitty Kitty with a 'w' and two 'd's' thinks about someone who spells ridiculous with an 'e'?

Obviously I'm kidding, but really now, let's not go all spelling-bee on typos or minor spelling mistakes. It just makes you look petty.

Back