Mississauga Parkside Village: Avia 1 & 2 | ?m | 50s | Amacon | Turner Fleischer

The third crane is back up (must’ve been done after the 11th.) I am not sure if it was replaced (mast colour looks darker) or just repositioned.

Still catching up on last weekend's photos.
Oct 24
DJI_0013.JPG

DJI_0014.JPG
DJI_0016.JPG
DJI_0018.JPG

The third crane is back up (must’ve been done after the 11th.) I am not sure if it was replaced (mast colour looks darker) or just repositioned.
Different crane and type.

Hi

Hi
Request if you could pl share status of construction, if possible
I'm hoping to fly this Sunday so long as the winds aren't too gusty. A combination of very cold temperatures, gusty winds or precipitation have prevented me from flying the last few weeks or so. I generally get one day a week to fly - usually a Saturday or Sunday - which makes it even more challenging this time of year with the marginal weather. I can hardly wait to get back in the sky and hope to start posting photos again really soon.

Hi

Hi
Request if you could pl share status of construction, if possible

From my vantage point, it looks like they are still working on the second storey. The extreme weather conditions has really slowed down the pace of construction on many sites considerably over the last months.

I'm hoping to fly this Sunday so long as the winds aren't too gusty. A combination of very cold temperatures, gusty winds or precipitation have prevented me from flying the last few weeks or so. I generally get one day a week to fly - usually a Saturday or Sunday - which makes it even more challenging this time of year with the marginal weather. I can hardly wait to get back in the sky and hope to start posting photos again really soon.
Thanks.
Pl stay safe

The weather been the pits every time I want do some shooting the last few months and was hopping to do some today, but the wind will eat me up. It will take me 2 hours to do my photo shoot walk for the area.

When the weather been good, got other things to do on those days which been a few.

Back