Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

I love cylindrical towers. My only complaint is that they are not both the same. One is cylindrical and one is square.

I'm not sure whether I love or hate the skybridge. I like the symmetry and proportions of the buildings as they frame the promenade of that park but that skybridge either completes the frame like the Arc de Triomphe or ruins it like, well, a skybridge.

I noticed that the Cityplace website has released the Parade link showing the floor plans, features, amenities, renderings...check it out, it looks pretty good. Just make sure to turn off the music, it's very annoying.

www.cityplace.ca

Now are all towers in parade being released?? I know it has 6 buildings so I am wondering if they are going to be slow with this section. Looks interesting though.

Now are all towers in parade being released?? I know it has 6 buildings so I am wondering if they are going to be slow with this section. Looks interesting though.

No, from what I've read in the CondoGuide magazine it says they're releasing the east half of the project first.

I read the same thing, in the condo guide. There is also an updated rendering.

I'll try and scan a copy for your viewing pleasure when I get a chance.

Is this the one?

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 530
The podium is the first portion that is for sale (10 floors) and is selling for $430psf - the two mid rise buildings and planned at 19 floors and the two high-rise buildings are planned at 39 floors. Another set of units is planned to be released shortly.

Back