Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

i hate those lights... gosh disgusting... errr

What, are you talking about the lighting here...:confused:

6016793934_2e15f74955_b.jpg

If you are, close youre eyes and picture this wasteland 5 years ago.

The lights under the Gardiner around Panorama's forecourt are fantastic, possibly the best design in the city. There's a bit of genius to them. Look back in the thread a bit for more info on them.

Last edited:
For anyone feeling nostalgic who may want to look back on the renderings that were created for Panorama, we have added it to our dataBase. It's something old, and it's entry number 300. Something new coming next.

Does anyone know what they are putting in the empty retail space below the building I saw some shelving frames being built looks like something opening at the bottom of the building.

I wonder if this'll happen to more and more buildings over the next decade using cheap-o window wall/spandrel cladding.

I won't go into too much detail for now but 38 Dan Leckie Way has had a number of other issues and this is just the latest in a series of problems. I don't know if it's typical for CityPlace buildings but it's troubling given that it was constructed a decade ago and it has its own laundry list of problems already.

Back