Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Thank you everyone for your reply. Much appreciated. I figured there is really not much I can do to get it moved, but I thought it was worth asking. and just to clear things up, I knew this was going to be there when I bought the unit, but considering the floor plan and psf price we figured we will be able to tolerate the sign and I still think that we can, but just thought I should ask.

Construction update for Saturday:

img56861.jpg

billboards

This is kinda funny for a non-owner as the Gardiners Expressway was not show other than in clear plastic at the Con-cord cityplace sales centre. So anyone who bought not knowing the actual location, like foreign buyers probably had no clue.
Same the the 3 huge all TCHC complexes going there.

This is kinda funny for a non-owner as the Gardiners Expressway was not show other than in clear plastic at the Con-cord cityplace sales centre. So anyone who bought not knowing the actual location, like foreign buyers probably had no clue.
Same the the 3 huge all TCHC complexes going there.
It was represented in clear plastic on the model just like all other structures that weren't part of the development. Anyone too foolish to figure out there's a freeway there and at the same time fail to conduct one iota of research about the location deserves to be parted with their money.

Last edited:
kind of looks stumpy. really nice building thou. But like most buildings in toronto i think 10-20 stories more would have been great.

kind of looks stumpy. really nice building thou. But like most buildings in toronto i think 10-20 stories more would have been great.

I agree. At least 10 more floors would've had great impact. But I must admit I love how building curves with Gardiner...at least we did not get another box.

It's unfortunate they used spandrel instead of continued with the brick on the podium. If there is one area Toronto condos fall short it's the facade materials.

Less black metal/plastic and more black brick would have been nice.

Or, on an entirely different note, if they could have used a different colour for the windows (like the light colour used on the tower portion), the black brick banding would still have that sleek horizontal effect.

A sharp building for the most part :). Something a little different I think.

Back