Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

concord

Sandwiched between the Gardiner and Lakeshore. East of the Loblaws.

Re: concord

It seems within downtown people will buy condos located anywhere...

which is just AWESOME!

It's not such a bad location. Permanent water views, grocery store next door, streetcar access... Are you sure it's Concord, though? I seem to remember an application for that whole site (including the Loblaws) with several condos on that plot of land.

concord

It will be Concord. They will sell that building out of the cityplace sales Center. They better get their shit together and improve the quailty, if they want to sell all of these projects.

The biggest complaint I have heard about Cityplace deals with inadequate elevators. Anyone with some feedback on the quality of Cityplace on the quality of what is inside the building?

^ I've also heard the elevators are slow andthat in some buildings some of them are often shut down for maintenance and with so many units sometimes service as well, I've also heard that the water is often shut down in HVE. On the flip side I've heard the HVE amenity building is second to none in the city.

The elevators and water shut off thing happens in my building (not Cityplace) as well. Maybe it is time that "what kind of elevator will be intalled" becomes a standard condo purchasing question. The elevators in our building are a Northern brand elevator and are constantly going out of service.

i'm in CityPlace Optima. Elevators are fujtech. Pretty fast, 39 levels rarely ever out of service. Water shut of happened a few times in the begining all solved.

I've heard that the quality of Optima was above the others with more security features and better elevators. Anyone on the forum living in HVE, Apex, or Matrix?

I'm in Matrix. The elevators are Thyssen Krupp. The wait times are usually excellent, except when one is down for movers. They're also blazingly fast, comparable to those in big office towers. There are occasional problems, but they're usually very much on top of it. It's a strange coincidence, but just the other day we had the biggest elevator problem since the buildings were built. One got stuck (with nobody in it) and the other started sounding like the subway going around the King to Union curve. It was 11 pm on a Sunday when it happened, and they were both fixed by 9 on Monday morning.

I wonder if the elevator issues I have heard about only exist in HVE. Anyone with info on Apex or HVE?

concord

^ Like all buildings in the begining there some things they have to iron out. I think HVE is just going thourgh that phase right now. Hopefully, HVE will be running at the same quality as Optima.

Panorama- Cityplace

Not featured yet in the Cityplace website but is being advertised in the newest edition of the Condo Guide (Page 36-7)

Could be just the next phase but the round phallic design they have on the ad, and the slogan "Own the Sky" gestures more so that this will be the official name and title of their "Signature Tower".

This is somewhat of a repost from the "More Condos" thread... but I guess it's best to try to keep all the project info in one thread.

Apparently this is a new piece of land that is not part of the main development (I think there was a thread about a new piece of land concord bought south of the Gardiner a few months ago). It will be south new park and is located east of Bathurst near Lakeshore.

I'm having a bit of difficulty figuring out the exact site where the tower will go, but is south of the Gardiner and is not directly connected to the current main construction site.

Concord is still finalizing the design, so there may be a few changes. The numbers I heard were 25 - 28 floors and an 8 floor podium - but that is preliminary so changes may still occur.

A release date has not yet been set, but they are targeting February.

Back