Toronto Panda Condominiums | 107.59m | 30s | Lifetime | Turner Fleischer

Today

B47AEF85-3891-40B5-B506-DCAAA2801471.jpeg

9F0CF6A2-D295-4DA2-9F03-8B12EC91D8A1.jpeg

455CC25E-0E66-4E00-9EA3-4B13119E733E.jpeg

This is a building which I have literally not seen above-ground yet due to changed travel patterns since COVID. The photos posted here seem like it is turning out much nicer than I imagined in earlier pages of this thread. Curious to see it in person and from various view angles. The Gould view corridor in particular is quite a striking difference compared to what I remembered.

This is a building which I have literally not seen above-ground yet due to changed travel patterns since COVID. The photos posted here seem like it is turning out much nicer than I imagined in earlier pages of this thread. Curious to see it in person and from various view angles. The Gould view corridor in particular is quite a striking difference compared to what I remembered.
Agreed - this turned out better than expected. The cladding, especially on the white segment, saved this from becoming a monstrous slab.

the proportions of the grid on the white part remind me of 432 Park Ave in NYC. This one is looking sleek given my initial expectations

For me, this building is on the verge of getting a solid B rating. The main detraction from getting a B+ is the detailing on its east side facing Yonge Street. Although, I'd imagine there could be considerations for its relative modesty if that wall were to be eventually covered by potential developments in the future.

Back