- Feb 2, 2013
- Reaction score
- Upper Beach
This bridge is temporary so there's no chance there would be an elevator, which already exists for the existing pedestrian tunnel that isn't going anywhere.
The elevators in the tunnel on both the north and south sides have been out of service for quite some time. Hopefully they actually come back in service in the spring as promised.
Elevators remain out of service:
- The elevators connecting the north and south platforms (Platform 1 and 4) are out of service.
- If you have accessibility needs, Dignity Transportation shuttle service is available to transport you between the north and south sides of the station.
- Please follow the signs to access the shuttle service. The shuttle will be located on Atlantic Avenue for access to Platform 1 (the north platform) and Manitoba Drive for access to Platform 4 (the south platform).
- To request Dignity Transportation shuttle service in advance, call GO Transit at 416-869-3200 or 1-888-438-6646 (toll free). Requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the time of travel.
- We expect the elevator updates to be complete and back in service later this spring.