Toronto One Valhalla Towns & Condos + Triumph Phase Three | 116.12m | 35s | Edilcan | P + S / IBI

I say those who own the townhouses that isnt the shadow of the three large condos are pretty lucky,cant even imagine living in a home where there is a constant shadow and facing a busy highway but they do look pretty nice,wonder what the inside looks like.

I say those who own the townhouses that isnt the shadow of the three large condos are pretty lucky,cant even imagine living in a home where there is a constant shadow and facing a busy highway but they do look pretty nice,wonder what the inside looks like.

Shadows move as the sun moves so even then it's not so bad

Not if your facing east west...mornings you get no sun at all then maybe you might get a get 3 hours of sunshine around 5:00 and thats it..you go to backyard and all you see is a huge wall of glass.Dont forget you got the constant hum of traffic.

Not if your facing east west...mornings you get no sun at all then maybe you might get a get 3 hours of sunshine around 5:00 and thats it..you go to backyard and all you see is a huge wall of glass.Dont forget you got the constant hum of traffic.

I think you would get used to the hum of traffic. I know people who live near the airport and they don't even notice the planes anymore. For the record, I didn't buy a townhome at one valhalla (I bought a condo). I'm just playing devil's advocate.

The Entrance to 1 Valhalla is pretty tight also,is there suppose to a larger round about for that building?...over all its pretty nice building,excess to the TTC is some what difficult but its a nice project.

The Entrance to 1 Valhalla is pretty tight also,is there suppose to a larger round about for that building?...over all its pretty nice building,excess to the TTC is some what difficult but its a nice project.

once the whole site is complete there will be a full courtyard with that you can drive all the way around (see attached).

One Valhalla.jpg

Attachments

• One Valhalla.jpg
    One Valhalla.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 706
June 16:

This is part of my daily view on my daily drive and these towers, putting architectural merit aside, make a great gateway through the 427. Especially heading south into the city.

Took this from the Burnamthorpe (?) overpass.

427 Gateway_filtered_portrait.jpg

Attachments

• 427 Gateway_filtered_portrait.jpg
    427 Gateway_filtered_portrait.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 687
Does anyone know when they will start the third building? It looks like I will have to wait until 2015 to move in. :)

Does anyone know when they will start the third building? It looks like I will have to wait until 2015 to move in. :)

I am sorry to say 2015 will come and gone before you move in.

I am over there on Thursday and I am sure to find what I have seen most of this year, no movement on the 3rd tower.

I would say off hand 2014 will be the start date that year, but what part is unknown at this time.

They are getting ready to form the top roof section from what I saw on Wed for tower 2.

I am sorry to say 2015 will come and gone before you move in.

I am over there on Thursday and I am sure to find what I have seen most of this year, no movement on the 3rd tower.

I would say off hand 2014 will be the start date that year, but what part is unknown at this time.

They are getting ready to form the top roof section from what I saw on Wed for tower 2.

Their target date for tower 3 completion was September of 2014.. so in a year and 2 months from now.. how do you figure that whole 2015 will pass before I move in?
Were you referring to 2014? We are in 2013 now :)

Back