Toronto One Valhalla Towns & Condos + Triumph Phase Three | 116.12m | 35s | Edilcan | P + S / IBI

imagejpeg_2.jpg

Taken today

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 759
Here is one from December 26th. Although I know it's unlikely I'm looking forward to hopefully moving in later this year.

O938y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is still Phase III to be built to the south and until that is given the OK, it will not be finish until then. Even the underground parking area is not finish, as it still to be dug out.

Once the the bricks and panels are added to the unfinished area, it will look a lot better.

I wish they had put all the parking underground in the first place. Otherwise. not a nice look at the base.

I couldn't imagine returning home every night to those foreboding townhomes. Fumbling with your keys as you look up at a grey expanse of depression-inducing monotony. How could someone design something so lifeless.

I couldn't imagine returning home every night to those foreboding townhomes. Fumbling with your keys as you look up at a grey expanse of depression-inducing monotony. How could someone design something so lifeless.

It may look lifeless now because there is no courtyard. That of course will be completed at the end of the development. But, if you take a look at the completed townhomes on the east side of the development you will see that there is quite a bit of greenery and it looks fantastic.

Back