Toronto One Valhalla Towns & Condos + Triumph Phase Three | 116.12m | 35s | Edilcan | P + S / IBI

I asked the broker who sold me my unit about sales. This was his response:

"Phase 1 is about 90-95% sold. Ph 2 is 85%. Ph 3 in between 10-15% sold at this time"

Was by the site today and the first of the new owners are 3/4 weeks away from moving into the townhouse.

Looks like late Oct or early Nov for the lower floors of the tower for the new owners to move in.

A lot of landscaping going on.

Tower 2 is at a snail pace with only the first 3 floors podium in place and no tower.

The centre area is only 3/4 built and the rest cannot be finish until tower 3 is ready to go. I was expecting to see the full centre area done minus the 3rd tower. The area is block off from the townhouses.

are there any updated pics of the site? this forum has not been updated so long, so im sure phase 1 is close to completion and would really like to see some updates here. :(

Was by the site today and the first of the new owners are 3/4 weeks away from moving into the townhouse.

Looks like late Oct or early Nov for the lower floors of the tower for the new owners to move in.

A lot of landscaping going on.

Tower 2 is at a snail pace with only the first 3 floors podium in place and no tower.

The centre area is only 3/4 built and the rest cannot be finish until tower 3 is ready to go. I was expecting to see the full centre area done minus the 3rd tower. The area is block off from the townhouses.

Having problems with a server for photos, otherwise I would post some photos shot Tuesday by now.

Unite 7 is the only new owner on site in the south Townhouse at this time and crew were busy cleaning up the areas to the north for more new owners to start moving in shortly. Not all the Townhouse are completed.

All the hording is gone not pertaining to Tower 2 with landscaping taking place for rest of the site. Some sidewalk on the street has to be rebuilt, as it missing at this time.

Tower one does not look ready yet, but not seeing the inside, parts of it maybe ready.

The playground should be completed this week.

The 4th floor is underway for tower 2 and still moving at a snail pace.

I wish the north side was more closer to the sidewalk than it is.

Here are some update photos from Tuesday

The one thing that should be done is paint the underside of the baloney
DSC_12124142.JPG

DSC_12124138.JPG

DSC_12124160.JPG

DSC_12124140.JPG

DSC_12124147.JPG

DSC_12124098.JPG

They are really taking their sweat time on Tower 2 with only 1.5 floors in one months.

Going by it a week ago, I only could shake my head as to how much had been done since my Oct visit. Over there on Tuesday and will get update photos of both projects.

Slow Progression of Tower 2

They are really taking their sweat time on Tower 2 with only 1.5 floors in one months.

Going by it a week ago, I only could shake my head as to how much had been done since my Oct visit. Over there on Tuesday and will get update photos of both projects.

Judging from what I've read in other forums, the Tower 2 crew was pulled over to Tower 1 as Tower 1 was behind and firm occupancy dates had been issued. This would explain the slow development of Tower 2 over that last 2 months. This is frustrating as we were told when we bought the unit that a separate crew is used for each tower so delays in one tower would not cause delays in another.

However, I've also read that crews are now working as late as 9 pm on Tower 2, possibly to make up for the lost time. It seems to be moving much quicker now. Regardless, I suspect Tower 2 will be delayed until early 2014.

Judging from what I've read in other forums, the Tower 2 crew was pulled over to Tower 1 as Tower 1 was behind and firm occupancy dates had been issued. This would explain the slow development of Tower 2 over that last 2 months. This is frustrating as we were told when we bought the unit that a separate crew is used for each tower so delays in one tower would not cause delays in another.

However, I've also read that crews are now working as late as 9 pm on Tower 2, possibly to make up for the lost time. It seems to be moving much quicker now. Regardless, I suspect Tower 2 will be delayed until early 2014.

Tower 1 isnt even close to completion, and they are also pushing firm occupancy dates - honestly, do not know what is exactly going on. Tower 2 is scheduled for move ins in November 2013, but of course this is MOST unlikely - expect move ins to occur in spring 2014. yup, you are right, they are working everyday late as 9pm on tower 2 to finish ASAP, so we will see how far tower 2 will go. i don't understand why stealing crews from each others to finish the required - mixing assignments could result to problems found in unit during PDI.

25% of the townhouses have owners in them now.

Floors 5-8 of the tower have owners in them.

Landscaping almost completed on Valhalla Dr with a new sidewalk up to the middle area new entrance only. No sidewalk going west of it now.

Fencing post are being installed and the playground is open.

Not sure what the city is going to do with that traffic island by the 427 off ramp, as it is not required anymore.

New stainless steel posts have been installed in the area between the townhouse complexes where the bike racks are for the common area.

photos from today...

image7hop.jpg

townhouses path... views...

image5glu.jpg

townhouse entrance...

imageaxv.jpg

townhouse with fronting completed landscaping...

image6pz.jpg

phase 2 construction... so far they are now making 8th floor out of 35 floors... (27 floors left to do).

image2gi.jpg

completed phase 1 building - 22 floors.

image4tu.jpg

phase 1 building entrance... not parking for cars when construction is complete.

image1lk.jpg

phase 1 lower podiums with completed landscaping...

Back