Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Hahahaha...yes...a very unfinished industrial loft look. Some units with no ceilings. Or plumbing or electrical. The Rebar Condos. Bare bones units now occupying :p

Last edited:
Although, what does look promising is the formwork for the slab edge that you can see along the west side. I see curves and waves.

hmm odd. It is unlikely there is a lack of money, this is 93% sold.
Does anyone know if any work has been done since? I don't see any workers on site today and yet all kinds of activity in surrounding projects. I've been getting back late every night and couldn't see any significant progress made over the past week. There may be a little more concrete poured in the S/W section and that's about it.

I've been going by once a week and I've noticed a good amount of progress. They're definitely not on overtime or anything, but things are moving. I've noticed that they don't seem to have much room on site right now just because of where they are with the forming, but I think once they start getting into the terraces and the building starts to step back they'll finally have some decent laydown areas for staging. It's a real pain when you need somewhere to offload materials but everywhere you put it is immediately in the way of something else

Does anyone know if any work has been done since?

Lots of work has been done since. It was just that one day they were off (although they are off today too.)

They're doing a lot of rebar form work right now, the big pour was last week. They've got the whole 2nd floor formed up now and I expect another big pour later next week.

They seem to show up around 6 or 7 am each day and are done by 3PM. I wish my office worked that way.

No, 7 to 3 are just the typical hours almost every construction site follows. They're just working normal hours right now

yes they love to start at 7 and do the noisiest tasks at that time (cement mixing, stone cutting, jackhammering), just because they can. my street has had continuous construction for 3 straight summers now. too many rich people doing renos and landscaping damn home improvement tax credits piss me off.

Back