Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

http://app.toronto.ca/ApplicationStatus/details.do?folderRsn=3685870
Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M4W 1A9

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 15 104657 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Jan 19, 2015

Project: Multiple-Use Building Sign

Description: In conjunction with a mixed-use condominium tower on the premises, proposal to erect and display the following: North Elevation Three illuminated wall signs, each displaying static copy and erected at the first storey, two (S2, S3) of which are to be 0.84 metres in width by 6.00 metres in length at a height of 4.03 metres, and one (S5) of which is to be 0.53 metres in width by 3.61 metres in length at a height of 3.08 metres. One illuminated overhanging structure sign displaying static copy and erected at the first storey, which is to be 0.84 metres in width by 5.29 metres in length at a height of 4.45 metres. One illuminated wall sign, displaying static copy and erected at the uppermost storey, which is to be 4.50 metres in width by 4.60 metres in length. West Elevation Six illuminated wall sigs, each displaying static copy and erected at the first storey, one (S9) of which is to be 0.84 metres in width by 5.29 metres in length, at a height of 4.47 metres, two (S11, S15) of which are to be 0.84 metres in width by 6.40 metres in length at a height of 4.63 metres, one (S12) of which is to be 0.32 metres in width by 5.76 metres in length at a height of 3.59 metres, and two (S18, S19) which are to be 0.84 metres in width by 6.00 metres in length at a height of 4.63 metres. Two illuminated overhanging structure signs, each displaying static copy and erected at the first storey, both (S20, S14) of which are to be 1.22 metres in width by 1.65 metres in length at a height of 4.74 metres. One illuminated TTC identification ground sign, displaying static copy and erected wholly within the public right-of-way. South Elevation Three illuminated walls signs, each displaying static and erected at the first storey, one (S21) of which is to be 0.84 metres in width by 6.00 metres in length at a height of 4.50 metres, one (S23) of which is to be a parking entrance sign measuring 1.01 metres in width by 6.05 metres in length at a height of 4.17 metres, one (S24) of which is to be a parking entrance sign and is to be 1.01 metres in width by 6.05 metres in length at a height of 4.46 metres. One (S25) illuminated projecting sign displaying static copy and erected at the first storey, 0.95 metres in width by 1.42 metres in length, at height of 4.36 metres. One (S39) illuminated wall sign displaying static copy erected at the uppermost storey, 4.50 metres in width by 4.60 metres in length. **ONEBLOOR**

ZR - Sign PPR Review Feb 12, 2015 Not Started
ZR Sign Paul, Brody Contact Info

Thanks for the info ^. So are those referring to the translucent video screens as depicted in the renders? I always thought those were placeholders for marketing the retail. If they do plan on something similar (or more grounded in reality) I'm all for it. So this explains why the ground level has been cleaned up in the past few weeks...

one-bloor-podium.jpg

Source: http://www.talkcondo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/one-bloor-podium.jpg

looking at Benitos pictures of Feb 20th - they are pouring the 46th floor - which will put it at 149m - still 108m to go

I don't know feels like the construction speed has slowed down?

Several of the more knowledgeable posters on the board have explained why cold weather slows down construction. I don't trust my memory sufficiently to venture a repetition of the explanation but it certainly was convincing.

It takes much longer to do formwork/concrete in cold weather. More time to wrap forms, more time to tarp/seal the working level, more time to re-station heaters and fans, and of course, first and foremost, it takes longer for the concrete to set.

Ah, I thought it was clear, but apparently it was not.
I used your photos, from this post!

Since the whole building no longer fits in a single frame, I wanted to put together the whole shot. There's a bit of fisheye happening, and things feel a little squished vertically. I could have probably tweaked the panorama settings a little better.

Last edited:
LOL that is funny! I was thinking of doing a panorama shot to get the whole building in one shot, but the last time I did that I wasn't able to upload it. Perhaps this weekend I'll do a panorama for my update and see if it will load.

Came across First Gulf's commercial space leasing brochure, it has 2 renderings I haven't seen before (p1 / p7).

It also shows floor plans of P2/P1/L1/L2 and how it will function, to those that are interested in the details like myself:

http://www.firstgulf.com/pdf-property/OneBloor_EmailVersion_LR.pdf

I'm not sure how accurate the depiction of the 2nd floor is now. I believe, if I am reading the pdf correctly, that at the corner of Bloor and Yonge, the northwest corner of the 2nd floor, there is leasable
space there. However, it is currently built out in that area as open to the ground floor, so that there is no leasable space on the 2nd floor at the northwest corner.

Back