Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Where'd you get 37 from? I live on the 22nd floor of the building across the street and One Bloor is at my level now.

Lol. He's only trolling that guy for not looking at the photo and counting himself... Similar to "how many floors left?..." . "... - a million" lol.

Lol. He's only trolling that guy for not looking at the photo and counting himself... Similar to "how many floors left?..." . "... - a million" lol.

No I'm not. I don't know whether the floor count starts from the ground level or from the beginning of the tower. Keep laughing though.

I see 21 storeys with floors.

There. That wasn't so hard, thanks Khristopher. Imagine if everyone on this site met up one day? There would need to be a lot of apologizing in my opinion. Maybe it would be best if we weren't all so grumpy all the time on this site. (If there is a user with the name grumpy, you are exempt from this.)

There. That wasn't so hard, thanks Khristopher. Imagine if everyone on this site met up one day? There would need to be a lot of apologizing in my opinion. Maybe it would be best if we weren't all so grumpy all the time on this site. (If there is a user with the name grumpy, you are exempt from this.)

More members here are friends outside of the forum than you might expect. The periodic meetups at bars and UT headquarters have always been very friendly. No apologies are exchanged as those attending are generally of the opinion that while language can get stern, we all share common interests and everything said online is said to be taken with a grain of salt.

You should try and make it out to the next one if you can.

FoF87Li.jpg

Some updates from this morning.

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

Attachments

• DSC02030.jpg
    DSC02030.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,712
  • DSC02031.jpg
    DSC02031.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 1,713
  • DSC02032.jpg
    DSC02032.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,716
  • DSC02033.jpg
    DSC02033.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,701
  • DSC02034.jpg
    DSC02034.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,710
24 August 2014: peakabloor I see
tnf5IIs.jpg

I seem to recall that you put up a similar panorama of the Y+B skyline from the west, a number of years ago before 4S was built. It would be interesting to see the two panoramas lined up, one above the other, to the same scale, just to compare and see what has changed.

Back