Toronto OCAD U: Rosalie Sharp Pavilion | ?m | 3s | OCADU | Bortolotto

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
OCAD U's Rosalie Sharp Pavilion, which currently houses some administrative offices for the university, is about to get a makeover.

Here it is now…

RosSharpGoogSV.jpg

…and we'll have a front page story soon on what's coming for this site.

Attachments

• RosSharpGoogSV.jpg
    RosSharpGoogSV.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 4,771
That is awesome. It will be hard to dust, but hey pigeons need homes too. In all seriousness this looks really good.

It goes nicely with all the other big hair in the neighborhood, I guess. But I can't help being reminded of the Flying Nun.

Looks amazing! It's really going to add to that dreaded area and match nicely with AGO and the other OCAD building. I wished they'd gone for something bigger so it could have a bigger impact, but this is gold nonetheless.

Travelling down that stretch of Dundas is going to be quite interesting given how it flows into the AGO facade.

AoD

Dundas W east of McCaul right now is easily the most boring looking stretch in downtown. This could really help.

Looks fantastic. It would be amazing to see a variation on a theme and see this kind of wave-y cladding up and down this stretch of Dundas (up next: reclad of the TPS 52 Division?).

Looks fantastic. It would be amazing to see a variation on a theme and see this kind of wave-y cladding up and down this stretch of Dundas (up next: reclad of the TPS 52 Division?).

I'd be happy enough if they redo the plaza in front of TPS 52 Div into a proper, high quality public space.

AoD

Back