Toronto Novus at Garrison Point | 119.17m | 34s | BentallGreenOak | Hariri Pontarini

Quality Design brought to you by Bentall Ke...... Just kidding lol. ??

It's going be an atrocious mimic of Spandrelel's Loblaw's redevelopment. For a rental company, I would have though quality materials which last over the investment life cycle would have been the aim. Instead we are getting utter trash.

I can't imagine it was easy for the HP team to sign off on the designs here, especially when they know how to do so much better given the proper funding envelope.

Sept 29, 2019

Much easier to enter the site on a weekend. Too much activity on weekdays. It's a tight space.

fullsizeoutput_2ea1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2ea3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2ea4.jpeg

Quite the view looking down this road in print as well as in person. It's all recent construction. More fill expected when the Liberty Central by the Lake and the 39 East Liberty are completed. 45 Strachan as yet to be started.

fullsizeoutput_2ea6.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2eaa.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2ead.jpeg

Last edited:
You think a 300m+ tower is what would complement Fort York?
Hahaha, from someone that dislikes everything of what is being built in Toronto ? ,
...no i was thinking more of a Community Recreation Centre to service the 15.000 people that live in the Liberty Village/Fort York neighbourhood

After all i believe this is city property
community centre.PNG

I'm indifferent about these cluster of towers. I don't hate them, I don't love the, they're fine
All I can think of is adding the thousands of people onto that one lane each way street Strachan, which is the only way out of that cluster of towers
???

Back