Toronto Notting Hill Condominiums | 86.5m | 25s | Lanterra | Arcadis

Yes. I'll probably shoot it every couple of months weather permitting and will post here or on my Instagram page listed in my signature.

The construction seems very slow. Not much change compared to the picture from June,2022

Attachments

• 97EF4EBA-4E20-4150-B476-52B4818518C6.png
    97EF4EBA-4E20-4150-B476-52B4818518C6.png
    545.7 KB · Views: 54
The construction seems very slow. Not much change compared to the picture from June,2022
It is a huge site. When I shot it on June 26th shoring had just barely started. That was only 98 days before my latest photos so I don't find it particularly slow. If you want slow, take a look at the snail's pace over at Stonebrook

The construction of the foundations always take a long time. Has to be FIRM footings to support the building. Includes underground utilities such as electrical conduits, water-mains, sewage sewers, rainwater sewers, and groundwater drainage.

It is a huge site. When I shot it on June 26th shoring had just barely started. That was only 98 days before my latest photos so I don't find it particularly slow. If you want slow, take a look at the snail's pace over at Stonebrook
Hi,

Thanks for your effort taking the pictures keep us posted.

You are right. It is only 3 months since last pictures. :)

Appreciate all the pictures.
They do have 3+ more years to complete the project, but definitely really nice to see updates.
Can't wait until there is an actual standing structure with parking garages completed.

Yeah, driven by several times back in Nov/December. Tough spot to just stop and get pics with the construction along Eglinton as well, but they're definitely chugging along with work here. May try to find a place to park nearby sometime to get a closer look, perhaps when they're a bit further along on the excavation progress.

This has been on my flight list for the last six weeks but it keeps getting bumped for various reasons. Hopefully this weekend I'll swing by for some new aerial shots.

Back