Mississauga North Shore Condos | ?m | 22s | FRAM + Slokker | Giannone Petricone

I hope Fram goes back to building cute little 3-5 story red brick retail+apartment units along this strip, as can be seen in the background above. With financing tight for large projects, I can almost see a revival of the 40 foot frontage lot, like individual builders c.1900 along major downtown strips.

Which reminds me, there's a proposal for a four-storey building with live-work units on Lakeshore somewhere around Dixie. I think it was proposed by Queenscorp. It's in the Wed Mississauga News if someone wants to dig up the details (in the municipal section).

Jun29-09069.jpg

The corner of Lakeshore and Hurontario will feature double height floors for retail in the 20 foot ceiling range - hopefully that will attract some prime tenants.

slow but steady progress at Northshore....pic by Jasonzed at SSC..

07222009003.jpg

That third crane with the yellow base is for an 8s Seniors Residence which will hopefully be completed around the same time as the condo. Because it is called the North Shore Seniors Residence, perhaps the thread title could be changed to reflect the presence of the second structure?

Sept 13

IMG_sept-13-09-0051.jpg

IMG_sept-13-09-0052.jpg

IMG_sept-13-09-0053.jpg

IMG_sept-13-09-0054.jpg

IMG_sept-13-09-0055.jpg

This is not a self climbing tower and sections will have to be added soon to get it taller
IMG_sept-13-09-0057.jpg

steady progress on Northshore - note the extra high 1st floor height along Lakeshore...

pics by Jasonzed at SSC...

09262009069.jpg

09262009076.jpg

Holy shit drum - you can't post that picture here! There's pedestrians in that pic... and cyclists... and people gathering in a public space!

;)

Back