Mississauga North Shore Condos | ?m | 22s | FRAM + Slokker | Giannone Petricone

from today
20110716032.jpg

20110716035.jpg

Looks great, am impressed. I owned and sold two condos but his building strikes a cord with me. I really want to buy in this building. Nice village feel to the area.

I will have to visit too. I hope that this development is a forerunner of more to come for Port Credit. This area has lots of potential. I'm a bit disappointed that the big retail space at the corner seems about to become an RBC branch. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but a more exciting retail use would have helped bring the corner to life.

Wow! How did I miss this one? What a beauty, although it does depress me slightly that we are not getting work of this calibre in downtown Toronto.

Oct 10
I see Pioneer is rebuilding their gas station lands and have torn everything down, but the east wall of the car-wash.

To bad this was not done sooner to the point another condo could have gone in here.

With it out of the way, could get a full view shot of the east side of this complex.

With this complex almost finish, the apartment building to the west of it is going under major redevelopment with stucco being put over the bricks for 90% of the building. When it was 2 tone colour stucco, it didn't look bad, but one colour looks poor.
6289158951_35e5991082_b.jpg

6291493187_b8049cf09a_b.jpg

6289462580_0cb963cec7_b.jpg

6288938817_dc432558d1_b.jpg

6288938359_f5d2b62f4c_b.jpg

6289654358_ac73664100_b.jpg

Going by the site on Thursday, all the fencing is gone.

The only problem now is the sidewalk is not completed nor any of the road curve and the area between it and the sidewalk.

The north west corner is landscape now.

By the looks of thing, traffic lights are being replace at Park St and new ones at High St. Car folks are going to love this now with a traffic light at every intersection for 4 blocks starting at Lake Shore.

Not sure who going to rebuilt the road curve and the area between it and the sidewalk, including the curb lane as they need to be replace. Not much time left to do it this year and it will be spring before it is done if move to 2012 cycle by the City.

The other thing I noticed on Thursday, the RBC should be open for business on Monday. The other retail next to it could be open this weekend as it was ready to go.

Too bad about the bank going in the curved part at the corner - that would have been an awesome space for a funky restaurant/lounge.

Too bad about the bank going in the curved part at the corner - that would have been an awesome space for a funky restaurant/lounge.
Totally agree. The original rendering, I recall, showed it as a two-level bookstore similar to the one at John & Richmond. That would have been cool too. Especially since that area doesn't have much in the way of bookstores. A bank, while useful, is pretty much the most deadening thing that could possibly go there. :(

Back