Oakville North Oak at Oakvillage | ?m | 20s | Minto Group | BDP Quadrangle

From today:

E1EE8D4A-9A8D-4E22-93A2-7E994743129B.jpeg

042E14AB-6DF0-47A2-85EF-7B715523DBBE.jpeg
9B5174D7-A5E3-43EE-92CF-33268B720D83.jpeg

Visited on Sunday while wife and little one were at an activity in downtown Oakville. :
DJI_0603.JPG
DJI_0606.JPG
DJI_0608.JPG
DJI_0610.JPG

I believe the new one that is starting they are calling "Oakvillage Phase 4A/4B" should a new thread be created for this? @interchange42
View attachment 424384
Sorry for the slow reply @danwaring! We've gone back and forth on this… but we've decided to stick with one thread because it seems that much of the posts above are already about 4th phase buildings, including the confusingly named Tower 3, which seems to be the first part of Phase Four, even though the second part of the Phase 4 towers are named A and B. ?!

I cannot find one document that has the whole of the site with all of the phases shown, but this image…
oakvillagesiteplannewcondos-jpg.275974

…from the first post shows the Phase 1 tower in green, the Phase 3 tower in Yellow, and the I-don't-know-which Phase stacked townhomes in teal. All of those are under construction currently as we can see from the photos kindly supplied to us by UT Forum contributors above.

Those building are all north of the intersection of Trafalgar Road and Wheat Boom Drive. Meanwhile, south of the intersection are the Phase Two townhomes which photos show are completed, or virtually completed, plus the Phase 4 North Oak buildings, with Tower 3 in sales, and the Phase 4A and 4B towers at planning approvals stage. Here's a plan of that area:

ST22_020 Minto North Oak C - Se Plan-Booklet-F-PRINT_Spreads 2 copy.jpg

(Who approved two T-junctons on Wheat Boom Drive to serve the north and south sides of this development? Wouldn't one cross-intersection have been much safer?)

Anyway… all of these phases have been jumbled in one thread so far, so let's stick with the jumble in the one thread.

Reactions: D-W
Halleluiah to keeping it as one thread @interchange42 ! The only way I can function now is to use the map to keep track of all the projects I post photos in as my watch list is now too many pages. In some cases, it just makes no sense like the Parkside Village avia thread and a separate thread for Voya which shares a parking foundation wall. Don't even get me started on the Brightwater/Brightwater 1 and 2 situation, The Mason, and the townhouse complex whose name escapes me with the broken thread for that.

Reactions: D-W
Sorry for the slow reply @danwaring! We've gone back and forth on this… but we've decided to stick with one thread because it seems that much of the posts above are already about 4th phase buildings, including the confusingly named Tower 3, which seems to be the first part of Phase Four, even though the second part of the Phase 4 towers are named A and B. ?!

I cannot find one document that has the whole of the site with all of the phases shown, but this image…
oakvillagesiteplannewcondos-jpg.275974

…from the first post shows the Phase 1 tower in green, the Phase 3 tower in Yellow, and the I-don't-know-which Phase stacked townhomes in teal. All of those are under construction currently as we can see from the photos kindly supplied to us by UT Forum contributors above.

Those building are all north of the intersection of Trafalgar Road and Wheat Boom Drive. Meanwhile, south of the intersection are the Phase Two townhomes which photos show are completed, or virtually completed, plus the Phase 4 North Oak buildings, with Tower 3 in sales, and the Phase 4A and 4B towers at planning approvals stage. Here's a plan of that area:

View attachment 426826

(Who approved two T-junctons on Wheat Boom Drive to serve the north and south sides of this development? Wouldn't one cross-intersection have been much safer?)

Anyway… all of these phases have been jumbled in one thread so far, so let's stick with the jumble in the one thread.

Thanks for the clarification, I am working on shoring/forming drawings for the "Orange" Phase 4 buildings (Tower 4A/4B) and follow these threads for site progress via photos. Looks like we got just earth shoring and starting excavation of the pit thus far based on @bangkok photos.

Last edited:
Got a notice this week that Tower 2 (Phase 3) will occupy December 2024 (more than two years delayed) which is curious considering it is well out of the ground and has its own crane. Disappointed and surprised that an experienced builder like Minto can't execute a simple repeating 20 storey tower quicker considering this should be topping out in 2022 based on current situation. I wonder if the decision to go geothermal had a timing impact.

Last edited:

Back