Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

Taken Friday.
PXL_20220415_203631300.jpg
PXL_20220415_203634473.jpg

It's giving "ugly Daniels waterfront towers" with the choice of colour here.
At least Daniels is unapologetically bad though, whereas here they're pretending this building has prestige. Also the podium at Daniels is more than serviceable. This is honestly worse than even time and space.

To think that there was a time when this was one of my most anticipated developments lol, so glad it'll basically be blocked from all sides.

Is it that more expensive to install a window wall system similar to 310 Tweedsmuir "The Heathview" I saw those towers today in person, and they looked pretty nice.

Hell, even a coat of brown paint on the bright aluminum mullions would make Nobu more tolerable.

Is it that more expensive to install a window wall system similar to 310 Tweedsmuir "The Heathview" I saw those towers today in person, and they looked pretty nice.

Hell, even a coat of brown paint on the bright aluminum mullions would make Nobu more tolerable.
I wouldn't consider paper bag backed spandrel an improvement over the aluminum ones though. >.<

I wouldn't consider paper bag backed spandrel an improvement over the aluminum ones though. >.<
Im referring to the mullions dividing the spandrel. Why do developers (usually) feel a need to make the opaque aluminum mullions protrude from and clash so much with the glossy spandrel?

Last edited:

Back