Toronto No. 31 Condos | 137.4m | 41s | Lanterra | Arquitectonica

The Ontario line will be well within a 5 minute walk of this.
Closer to 15 mins in reality (the station you're referring to would be on the other side of the Don). And even with that station and due to that 15 min walk, this development still wouldnt be deserving of a 99 transit score.

The closest station on the Ontario Line to this project here would be at King / Parliament.

Not across the Don at East Harbour.

I stand corrected you two are both correct, I got mixed up and confused between the latest pixie dust transit proposal.

Yeah this would get a 99 transit score if that subway line ever gets built, asides from that nothing above an 80 should really be considered.

Nice article on this building

The Distillery District is getting a gorgeous brick condo with a co-working space, indoor pool and pet spa
Lanterra’s latest design, a collaboration between Miami architects Arquitectonica and interior designers Studio Munge, is filled with character

The article does mention something called the "Red Brick Promenade" running from the Distillery to Whisky Beach (I'm assuming that is an idea for the Parliament slip?). Haven't heard of this before, but sounds nice, would be great to link the Distillery to the waterfront.

The article does mention something called the "Red Brick Promenade" running from the Distillery to Whisky Beach (I'm assuming that is an idea for the Parliament slip?). Haven't heard of this before, but sounds nice, would be great to link the Distillery to the waterfront.
It's been in the docs for a while in various Waterfront Toronto reports. I'd like to see a rendering of it though to wrap my head around it.

urbantoronto-7340-25074.jpg

urbantoronto-7340-25077.jpg

Lanterra had an IG story update the other day (not visible anymore) saying that this project is now around 65% sold. Presumably there's been gradual progress, but for something that's been on the market for a while now it does seem to be a relative slower mover when compared to other active developments downtown generally.

Lanterra Developments

Westdale is partners with Lanterra Developments on 31 Parliament Condominiums, an Arquitectonica-designed 428-unit building in downtown Toronto. Sales are ongoing and Cohen is hopeful construction will start in late spring.

Is this project still going on? Purchased back in Dec 2019 and I don't think they have even obtained zoning approval yet. This is too slow.

Back