ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
Lumen (the previous design) is gone

Last edited:

Ramako

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't get it... Concord finally starts hiring some great architects like KPMB, Core, KPF and Raw, then all of a sudden we're back to crappy P+S?

SP!RE

°°°°°°
Member Bio
Reaction score
I see a spandrel-clad mid-rise that has the tiresome uniformity of a Toronto point tower. And a heavy, awkward roofline.

M.R.Victor

Member Bio
Reaction score
Point taken about the roof line, and you're certainly spot on regarding the spandrel cladding. I made my comment mostly based on the darker mid-section, which does seem to call out other Cityplace projects. I for one am glad to see Cityplace finally have a presence on Bathurst street. This and Library district will definitely improve the feel of this otherwise unfriendly stretch of road.

jje1000

Member Bio
Reaction score
Pretty consistent with their latest trends of black and white, much like what's going up at Concord Park Place.

ColMustard17

Member Bio
Reaction score
Point taken about the roof line, and you're certainly spot on regarding the spandrel cladding. I made my comment mostly based on the darker mid-section, which does seem to call out other Cityplace projects. I for one am glad to see Cityplace finally have a presence on Bathurst street. This and Library district will definitely improve the feel of this otherwise unfriendly stretch of road.
This part of Bathurst starts looking even better once you consider the projects that are proposed for just north of the rail tracks.

ChesterCopperpot

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't get it... Concord finally starts hiring some great architects like KPMB, Core, KPF and Raw, then all of a sudden we're back to crappy P+S?
Just wait til P+S get their hands on Signature Tower

Tuscani01

Member Bio
Reaction score
Concord mentioned who the architect was for Signature at a meeting to reveal the plans a few weeks ago... but I forget who it was!