Toronto Nautilus Condos | ?m | 39s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

Oct10-09026.jpg

Oct10-09027.jpg

Nautilus is underway!!!

Finally the project has begun. I think that it will definetely be an early move in about three to five months.

I think that in late 2011 the building will be complete. :) ;)

I can't wait until the consultants start making appointments for upgrades. Watch-out with your money, I heard that it can be quit expensive.

Oct 16

It taken donkey ages to see construction started on this project after months that hole was been dug.
IMG_oct-16-09-0080.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0081.jpg

IMG_oct-16-09-0082.jpg

Went by the sales office on Sunday and snapped a couple of cell phone pictures. As previously mentioned, the crane is installed and footings underway.

Attachments

• 20091115a.jpg
    20091115a.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 20091115b.jpg
    20091115b.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 323
Nautilus News

October 19, 2009- News Article.

Getting Nautilus at Waterview into shipshape in Etobicoke, Ontario

Construction is moving along on the Nautilus at Waterview condominiums in Etobicoke, Ont. Owner/developer Monarch Corp. has occupancy scheduled for early 2011.

The work includes a 39-storey tower with over 400 units, a three-storey podium with retail, recreation facilities, and five levels of underground parking. The project was designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.

Consultants are Stephenson Engineering Ltd. (structural) and Smith and Andersen Consulting Engineering.

Subtrades include: Michael Bros Excavating; Rumble Foundations (Ontario) Ltd. (shoring/casisons); Salit Steel; Italform Ltd. (formwork); and Dufferin Concrete.

A little update: Construction is also on the weekends. Saw the crane moving on Saturday as I was passing by.

Attachments

• 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 331
Part of this building is a grade based on the sloping grade while the rest should be by April. Very fast getting this out of the ground.
March 18

From their March newsletter on the Monarch website, they stated that their first occupancies are scheduled for spring 2012 and at 87% sold.

When are they planning to move the sales office? I've seen something just west of the sales office being built. Does anyone know what that will be?

When are they planning to move the sales office? I've seen something just west of the sales office being built. Does anyone know what that will be?

Hi Josef,

I believe that is the sales office for the property next door to the west. Conservatory Group's Waterways project, 2147 Lake Shore Blvd West. Units were recently relocated from the old Infinity 3 Sales site on Lower Simcoe.

AHK

March 27 2010 update

View from the South Side of the Site
Click to Enlarge

Future Ramp to the Underground Parking

Back