Toronto Musée Condos | 53.95m | 17s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

Musee already looks like crap next to OneEleven. Can't tell from here but are the lower floors 8ft?

Do you get paid by Plaza competitors to go into every one of their active projects to complain/be negative? To say it already looks like crap is quite nonsensical. Plaza has been upping their asthetic game recently with their Ivory and Exhibit projects. I have no idea why you constantly feel the need to specifically stalk their projects and say the same thing. I'm looking forward to this project as well as onelleven.

To answer your question I believe the 2nd floor and floors above 7 or 8 are 9ft while the ones between the 2nd and 7/8th are 8ft.

They have updated their website............it clearly states 437 units with the smallest being 500 sq ft.

Clearly by looking at his name, that he/she's jealous of the development of King West. Both projects are a great addition to this area..

Do you get paid by Plaza competitors to go into every one of their active projects to complain/be negative? To say it already looks like crap is quite nonsensical. Plaza has been upping their asthetic game recently with their Ivory and Exhibit projects. I have no idea why you constantly feel the need to specifically stalk their projects and say the same thing. I'm looking forward to this project as well as onelleven.

To answer your question I believe the 2nd floor and floors above 7 or 8 are 9ft while the ones between the 2nd and 7/8th are 8ft.

Well, if you want to be simple then I guess you must be affiliated with Plaza, then. Yay! Moving on.

cAavAS0.jpg

Privacy, no, but there will be some sunlight for a period during middle of the day.
It's also the same case between Musée/oneeleven and Six50 King to the south, there is not much space between these developments.

That's the reality of urban development all over the city.

It should be interesting to see if these contribute to the development of a unique identity for King and Bathurst. Bathurst Village with retail now stretching from Queen down to the Lake?

That will definitely be interesting to see. Let's also not forget about Origami which will be just north at Queen & Bathurst. Although significantly smaller with only 24 units, it's another one I'm looking forward to.

By the way, it appears the pool for Musee will be outdoors, which side of the development will the pool be?

Last edited:

Back