Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

12 May 2013: It struck me how much the greenery suits the art and concrete columns here:
rps20130512230610.jpg

Hope the look is continued at 11 Wellesley

There's an article in the Star today about the class action lawsuit over the balcony railings.

And two years later there's a legal notice in Friday's Toronto Star business section about the class action continuing. Class action against Bay Grenville Properties, Lanterra, Toro Aluminum and H&R Developments with action against aA dismissed. They are seeking damages regarding the balcony issues.

Last edited:
And two years later there's a legal notice in Friday's Toronto Star business section about the class action continuing. Class action against Bay Grenville Properties, Lanterra, Toro Aluminum and H&R Developments with action against aA dismissed. They are seeking damages regarding the balcony issues.

Yep. We'll see what happens.

Last night the south Murano tower lit up for the first time with purple at the top of the building, tonight both Murano towers are illuminated at the top. Centre of photo, looks pink but it's purple (iPhone snap).

Murano_March 16 2017.jpg

Attachments

• Murano_March 16 2017.jpg
    Murano_March 16 2017.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 496
Last night the south Murano tower lit up for the first time with purple at the top of the building, tonight both Murano towers are illuminated at the top. Centre of photo, looks pink but it's purple (iPhone snap).

Longer than the Trump wait!

Tonight they are blue and look great!
I like them too. I like roofs lit up so long as they are not art components.
They are indeed blue, I incorrectly said purple. The colour came out wrong with the iPhone snap.

Casa has gone from red to green as well. I also like it more when its in the teal, blue, purple range. Chaz club box thing on the other hand looks TERRIBLE and needs to be fixed. INDX also seems to keep having issues with the second to the top "port" Occasionally there are changing coloured lights on nicholas st residence as well.

Hopefully they all get figured out, I love light features.

Casa changes light colour randomly since they moved to LED, CHAZ changes colours every few seconds & The Met's wind gauge LED has been broken for months again. The lights on the north (shorter) tower at Murano has been off the past few nights, I presume residents in the taller south tower didn't like the light shining into their windows at night so they flicked it off.

Back