Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

On a gloomy day:

2387744123_b00c20a70d.jpg

2388572640_301a46451e.jpg

a pair of mini Bay-Adelaide boxes with the notched corners... I guess they can create more corner "dens" that way....

its true - these have really picked up speed since getting above ground level. I remember the days of watching 3 guys dig the hole by hand....

I was out walking today and found a new perspective that made me wish I had my camera. From the South-West corner of King's College Circle you can just see Murano rising between the South end of Gerstein and the North end of MSB, and it looks amazing. From that distance the reflectivity of the glass really comes into play and the building just looks like one massive, shimmering, sheet of glass. It's also amazingly thin compared to RoCP (that was the first time I've had both in my field of vision at once).

I know it's way to early to pronounce a final judgement on this pair of towers, but dammit, they've got freakin' great bones, which we can see already, and I'll be surprised if these aren't the best looking condos in the city, no the province, canada, north america, world, universe, golden horseshoe, whatever, when they're done.

I know it's way to early to pronounce a final judgement on this pair of towers, but dammit, they've got freakin' great bones, which we can see already, and I'll be surprised if these aren't the best looking condos in the city, no the province, canada, north america, world, universe, golden horseshoe, whatever, when they're done.

I'm with you! They are nice.

I was out walking today and found a new perspective that made me wish I had my camera. From the South-West corner of King's College Circle you can just see Murano rising between the South end of Gerstein and the North end of MSB, and it looks amazing. From that distance the reflectivity of the glass really comes into play and the building just looks like one massive, shimmering, sheet of glass. It's also amazingly thin compared to RoCP (that was the first time I've had both in my field of vision at once).

April 7

2399045902_eb28d002f9_b.jpg

2399045922_04119cde21_b.jpg

2399045930_86b27939c5_b.jpg

2399045934_1623985413_b.jpg

2399054752_e91c0377b0_o.jpg

Back