Toronto Motif Lofts + Townhomes | ?m | 5s | Reserve Properties | RAW Design

No. But after it sells I'll tell you why I'd wait. Buy it now though, it's a decent location if you like douche bags at night puking on your doorstep.:D

All i can say is, Hesco Electric at 41 Ossington Ave. was one of my employers for a couple of years and that area was quite the place, but then its changing all for the good...nice to see that piece of junk go... "Hallelujah" :p

20 November 2010: Nice kitchen, model etc, sales centre looked busy @5:30pm

dsc01913pw.jpg

dsc01916ui.jpg

dsc01915fm.jpg

dsc01917vc.jpg

Motif has had some tweaks made to it since its initial release, with the conversion of some of the planned townhomes to lofts. When we first ran Motif's story in November 2010, Motif was divided into 12 lofts and 9 towns. The lofts were snapped up at a faster pace, so 3 of those townhomes have now been deleted, while the building's middle portion has been increased in height by one floor. 7 lofts will now take that space, so the total development will now consist of 19 lofts, 6 townhomes and 2,700 square feet of high-quality retail on Ossington.

Motif replaces a former commercial site with a new building that rises above its neighbours while not looming over them. Its sensitive use of brick, wood accents, large windows, and upper floor terraces make all of the right gestures toward the existing streetscapes. Motif brings an option for the purchaser who wants to live in an urban setting but close to the street, and without sacrificing a modern aesthetics and technology.

Here are the new renderings, along with the old ones, so you can check out the changes.

New
MotifSWNew.jpg

Old
MotifSW.jpg

New
MotifSENew.jpg

Old
MotifSE.jpg

Correct Urbandreamer - (disclosure - i'm selling the project) the first loft building is sold out, most of the townhomes are sold but there are some new lofts in the additional building. I think it's going to be a very attractive addition to the neighbourhood.

No. But after it sells I'll tell you why I'd wait. Buy it now though, it's a decent location if you like douche bags at night puking on your doorstep.:D
It's almost sold out, just one unit left, so curious on why you would suggest to wait, aside from the random drunks marking their territory on your building?

^Hey my mail box is full gotta empty it sometime. My point was depending on your lifestyle you'll like this neighbourhood. If you're a real artist, you'll hate it; if you're the typical yuppy taking over the area, then yes you'll like it. Is it the ideal condo though? I prefer the Nero Condo on Dundas across from the park.

Back