Toronto Monde | 149.95m | 44s | Great Gulf | Moshe Safdie

It would just have been better if the tower ended with a peek but since they didn't design it that way it's just better to leave it as is...

Monde-1.jpg

Monde-2.jpg

Monde-3.jpg

Monde-4.jpg

Two spires and one crane disassembly.

Monde-5.jpg

Attachments

• Monde-1.jpg
    Monde-1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 506
  • Monde-2.jpg
    Monde-2.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Monde-3.jpg
    Monde-3.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 540
  • Monde-4.jpg
    Monde-4.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 471
  • Monde-5.jpg
    Monde-5.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 477
Does anyone know what are these white surfaces on the south side of the building? The odd floors have balconies but the even floors do not, yet there is some white surface protruding out on the even floor instead of the balcony floor. I cannot see very well what that is.

I guess the West side suites lost their chance to unobstructed view ov CN Tower because of the Lakeside condos? Is this correct? I was told that development is likely occur to the East of Monde and that West side is likely to remain unobstructed. It seems like the situation is reversed now?

I guess the West side suites lost their chance to unobstructed view ov CN Tower because of the Lakeside condos? Is this correct? I was told that development is likely occur to the East of Monde and that West side is likely to remain unobstructed. It seems like the situation is reversed now?

I doubt buyers assumed the huge patch of land to the West would stay undeveloped just to protect their views... That land has been owned by developers for 4+ years, Citizen sold to Greenland 2 years back I believe. Massing has been planned for either side of Monde before sales and Great Gulf wouldn't make such a uneducated promise.

Back