Toronto Mirvish Village (Honest Ed's Redevelopment) | 85.04m | 26s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

Also I’d suspect that because it’s a family name going onto another mirvish building, there is a lot more accountability. It would would reflect them negatively in a more direct way.

But whose decision was it not to put it on a wall...
Which wall???

There are no walls facing the Square that will allow the sign to fix to own by UR that doesn't have windows.

Which wall???

There are no walls facing the Square that will allow the sign to fix to own by UR that doesn't have windows.

The signs were initially supposed to remain where the student centre was built. They could have found a wall. Only after Ryerson didn't follow through were they placed here.

Taken earlier this evening. The corner at Bloor and Markham is now completely gone and only a narrow part of the rest of the buildings remain bordering Bloor and Bathurst. Shouldn't be too much longer before the Bathurst and Bloor corner is gone completely.
IMG_0484.JPG
IMG_0477.JPG
IMG_0478.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0482.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 549
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_0482.JPG
    IMG_0482.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    IMG_0480.JPG
    158 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 545
It also describes someone who has no idea what he's doing if he bought it as an investment. Westbank will be the best offer he ever receives for that property. It ain't worth crap now that it is hemmed in.

The pseudo righteous indignation one of the subjects of that article expresses towards Westbank's entreaties is also super barf-worthy; fairly standard anti-developer fare.

The pseudo righteous indignation one of the subjects of that article expresses towards Westbank's entreaties is also super barf-worthy; fairly standard anti-developer fare.
I cant wait for the first shoring rig to work right beside them - at that point regret may sink in. That one hold out is an expensive issue for the development - the footprint of the below grade structure got completely screwed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait for the first shoring rig to work right beside them - at that point regret may sink in. That one hold out is an expensive issue for the development - the footprint of the below grade structure got completely screwed up.

Yeah, I don't begrudge them for refusing to sell -- they can do whatever they want -- but their intimations that we're all horrible capitalists because we dare assumed they might want to cash in on a sale is what rankles me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back