Toronto Mirvish Village (Honest Ed's Redevelopment) | 85.04m | 26s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

I'm really surprised that @HousingNowTO isn't all over this one...
We've been "picking our battles" on the Green-P sites. There's a number of Green-P surface lots along that stretch of Bloor, and probably easier to look at options on some of the ~50 space lots, than go after ~144 spaces all at once.

1656982740041.png

We've been "picking our battles" on the Green-P sites. There's a number of Green-P surface lots along that stretch of Bloor, and probably easier to look at options on some of the ~50 space lots, than go after ~144 spaces all at once.

View attachment 411697

I think that's wise.

In part, because I expect there will be a lot of pressure for at least a meaningful portion of this site to become parkland. It's home to the local farmer's market, which would be displaced if the entire site were developed.

I may have heard some gossip about what's being thought of here.........and I think there will be an opportunity for housing; though it may be important to consider that the parking lot may not be redeveloped in isolation............

Last edited:
A couple of pics w/some newsy-ness to them from @AlexBozikovic via his Twitter thread:

Frank Stella Mural being installed:

1658756431899.png

Also making note of the some of the heritage homes getting their wrapping taken off; some of which can be seen in @Red Mars photos above:

1658756538972.png

I really dig the off white finish on that corner building next to gate 3. Far too much of the stuff going up in this region is way too dark in colour.

Back