Toronto Minto Yorkville Park Condos | 75.89m | 25s | Minto Group | IBI Group

Huh? IBI is crap everywhere. They have also worked with GG producing some nondescript Yorkville Park clones for Etobicoke. (before they were part of IBI)

IBI Group is one of the largest firms in the world. Are we really cherry picking one project with a great subway tile aesthetic on a couple of sides?

I'm not looking forward to IBI and Stantec absorbing even more firms under their fold.

Today.
8FE4EB22-E980-41C5-8F0B-F82000D6B64B.jpeg
D7527A63-79B0-431E-9639-BB23F68F925D.jpeg

I really don't think this building is as bad as everyone is making it seem. The fritted balconies guards are a nice touch. Yes, overall the window wall system ruined what could be a great building but it's no where near Y+C, 365 church or Daniel's Towers level of offensive awful.

I really don't think this building is as bad as everyone is making it seem. The fritted balconies guards are a nice touch. Yes, overall the window wall system ruined what could be a great building but it's no where near Y+C, 365 church or Daniel's Towers level of offensive awful.
Or "Design"Haus for that matter. But I guess part of the complaint is that it looks very cheap for something in Yorkville.

Back