Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

I've looked into this since getting my mild slap from Urbandreamer and apparently this sort of work is pretty common, but might be a bit messy. I'll let you know if I find any contractors who might be suitable, should I try to take on an upgrade.

your kitchen looks fine. IMO for the mess and hassle you'd have to go thru, it's not even worth it. If you're thinking about doing re-decoration or designing, do something that is more visible, like wall-paint or lighting or window treatment, furnitures, etc, etc. Sink is probably the last thing I would worry about.

I've looked into this since getting my mild slap from Urbandreamer and apparently this sort of work is pretty common, but might be a bit messy. I'll let you know if I find any contractors who might be suitable, should I try to take on an upgrade.

Might cost you several hundred to do.

They might be able to use your current sink, remove it, cut/polish the edges on the counter top, adfix/attach the sink to the underside of countertop which probably has a plywood base, reconnect the plumbing, seal the gap between the sink and granite.

Might cost you several hundred to do.

They might be able to use your current sink, remove it, cut/polish the edges on the counter top, adfix/attach the sink to the underside of countertop which probably has a plywood base, reconnect the plumbing, seal the gap between the sink and granite.

Sounds like a nice weekend project... No need to pay hundreds of dollars for a contractor... just do it yourself... at least give it try...

if i were you i wouldn't touch it now... yes undermounted sink does look nice and all but like someone said is it really worth it?

Sounds like a nice weekend project... No need to pay hundreds of dollars for a contractor... just do it yourself... at least give it try...

if i were you i wouldn't touch it now... yes undermounted sink does look nice and all but like someone said is it really worth it?

All fair points. This is currently pretty low on the priority list. First up is getting a few dings in the floor taken care of by the builder.

North tower from directly below at dusk...

2938520510_c3e4cf45f9_o.jpg

both towers from a bit earlier...

2937732655_fc68066419_o.jpg

Nice shot!

These turned out very well. The entrance/lobby/foyer, whatever it is, is the best part.

Yonge/Eglinton looks hideous from a bird's eye perspective. At least at ground level the shops block out all the 70's apartments.

Cool pic nonetheless!

Why can't we build subways like that today? Tear down bunch of houses, dig a ditch and lay down some rails. Cheap and easy.

And yes a beautiful shot.

congrats again Tom on getting up there! It's pictures like this that reminds me why I love this city... great mix of urban and livable space!

2943443943_e12a95f189_o.jpg

Courtyard is opening tomorrow at 6pm, special guests are Allan Greenberg, president of Minto, the mayor, David Crombie and Anne Johnstone. The courtyard is going to be named the "Anne Johnstone Courtyard." PMSL :D Take that you not in my back yard people :p

Mary

hope you are liking your new condo KindredSpirit .... remember to show us some pics of the courtyard and the building in general when its completed !

I visited my friend 2 weeks ago the lobby, amenities, and courtyard were still under construction ... but the unit and building surely seems nice

Back