Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

I went through all 38 pages of this thread and it seems no one has posted this before (suprisingly) ... came across these pics on the internet which may be of interest to some:

they're old pics

that's the model suite for the south tower,

here's some pics from one of the north tower lofts

2851389693_2a8f2c9fca.jpg

2852222932_145c9c0a32.jpg

2823785514_36c0da0bc0.jpg

nonetheless... you must agree the unit indeed looks very 'lofty' :D

Are the ventilation pipes permanent?
And do you have a choice in your kitchen's lay out?

yeah the pipes are permanent.

you can choose the kitchen colors, but as far as the layout it's fixed, though you can opt not to install the kitchen island for a reduced price. Without the island it makes the unit even roomier.

Actually, that's the Empire (the unit I have) model suite for the north tower. Believe it or not, that cabinet finish was only available in Landmark II, 42+ floor I believe. I agree the cabinets are ugly lol. The suite is only lofty looking because it's in the sales office and that is it's ceiling.

Oh, and if you have the Empire Suite, you can never achieve this look without a great deal of fighting and pushing to get the thermostat moved from the middle of the wall where they show the wall unit in the Living Room and the cable outlet moved from the bedroom (never happened, I had rogers drill a hole). The cable outlet for the living room is by the windows in the corner on the opposite wall, which because of the barn doors, would leave you running cable directly across the floor in the pathway to the den in order to get to said wall unit, a safety hazard. The fighting and pushing was to get the wall patched afterwards as moving the thermostat leaves 5 holes in the living room wall and it took 3 patch jobs, each requiring sanding, 2 AFTER I moved in in spite of daily requests to finish before I moved in and the movers put my wall unit there. I'm still royally PO'd as they left my wall unit in it's 4 pieces after the last time and I can't do the lifting and pushing required to reassemble it or get my new tv onto it. Plus everything is covered in plaster dust. So much for the repeated promises of it being done and dry by the time I moved in. I even had to fight them to paint the wall with the paint my painter left as he couldn't do it due to the first patch job being so bad.

Mary

I think people are commenting the loft pics, not the model suite pics

Actually, that's the Empire (the unit I have) model suite for the north tower. Believe it or not, that cabinet finish was only available in Landmark II, 42+ floor I believe. I agree the cabinets are ugly lol. The suite is only lofty looking because it's in the sales office and that is it's ceiling.

Oh, and if you have the Empire Suite, you can never achieve this look without a great deal of fighting and pushing to get the thermostat moved from the middle of the wall where they show the wall unit in the Living Room and the cable outlet moved from the bedroom (never happened, I had rogers drill a hole). The cable outlet for the living room is by the windows in the corner on the opposite wall, which because of the barn doors, would leave you running cable directly across the floor in the pathway to the den in order to get to said wall unit, a safety hazard. The fighting and pushing was to get the wall patched afterwards as moving the thermostat leaves 5 holes in the living room wall and it took 3 patch jobs, each requiring sanding, 2 AFTER I moved in in spite of daily requests to finish before I moved in and the movers put my wall unit there. I'm still royally PO'd as they left my wall unit in it's 4 pieces after the last time and I can't do the lifting and pushing required to reassemble it or get my new tv onto it. Plus everything is covered in plaster dust. So much for the repeated promises of it being done and dry by the time I moved in. I even had to fight them to paint the wall with the paint my painter left as he couldn't do it due to the first patch job being so bad.

Mary

PDI Tomorrow

For anyone still waiting, I will be getting my first look at my 2+1 tomorrow. I hope to take some decent pictures and will get them up ASAP.

Back