Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Urban Toronto takes lunch at Davy's pad on the 22nd floor of the north tower (Quantum I). I love virtually everything about this building (men's change room off the pool should be bigger). The view is great as is the location. But the best thing about this building is the podium. I can't think of a podium built in the last ten years that I like better than this one. Minto you did well.

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt1.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt2.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt3.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt4.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt5.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt6.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt7.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt8.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt9.jpg

MintoMidtown-DavidsApt10.jpg

Someone on the 22nd floor of Quantum II with a cat needs to quit leaving it, and its litter box out in the hall. Also had some problems with someone on the 22nd floor leaving their cardboard in the hall (The other day right in the middle of the hall). Is it really that difficult to walk a few more steps to the garage drop?

LMFAO... someone's cat walks around in the hallway!? Wow...

As for a litter box, that's actually just really gross. How is that in any way ok?

Someone on the 22nd floor of Quantum II with a cat needs to quit leaving it, and its litter box out in the hall. Also had some problems with someone on the 22nd floor leaving their cardboard in the hall (The other day right in the middle of the hall). Is it really that difficult to walk a few more steps to the garage drop?

Some people just don't know condo ettiquete. The litter would bother me, but the cat with the litterbox would drive me up the wall. The smell is atrocious. Also, some people are allergic to cat hair. What an ignorant fool.

Anyone have a floorplan of the '02 unit in the South Tower? Having a tough time locating one... if you do, please please send it my way.

thanks

Back