Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

Bah, someone was asking about people moving in, I answered including that I wasn't moving in when I'd previously said I was. I don't know what the heck your problem is but please go and crawl back under the rock you've been hiding under since your last inappropriate comment. I'm in a lot of pain, and my friend's insurance won't cover any of the costs I'm incurring because of the accident that was HER fault to either delay my move or even get around, since I don't drive, now can't take the bus because of injury and have to take cabs to all of my doctors appointments that have now been added to this week. I could have been killed in this accident, so once again, please drop it and either say something useful or don't say anything at all.

Mary

I know I'm not adding much to the conversation.... But 'bah', that was uncalled for.

Bah has been warned about the posting. Anyone posting stuff like that will be warned, then banned if they do it again.

KindredSpirit, I hope you recover quickly. I also hope you post some photos of the new place. ;)

I love it when people post there life story......

This sentence reads like half a thought. One must then wonder why it had to be written here.

Great pics. The night shots are quite cool.

It was a half thought, just like you were. Mind your own business and keep to the discussions on hand....... Kindred is getting her keys tomorrow.... a round of applause please and lets hope the crane can handle the load.....

Bah, I don't know what your problem is, but I'm very glad you don't live in the tower. I was at site today and the guy shook his head over the podium delays as their offices are now there and residents can't go over without hard hats and safety boots, so guess you won't be moving in anytime soon. They'll need that crane to haul out whatever has crawled up your butt and died.

For everyone else, I saw the lobby today and a lot more of the trim and stuff is up in the halls, everything is going to be lovely. No pics, no camera and frankly I'm not about to post any here with this creep around.

Mary

Okay Mary, Bah actually has been yellow carded, so he is on his last chance on the forum, but neither should you be goading him on with the 'crawled up the butt' line. (As sympathetic to your situation as we Mods are Mary, cool it!)

Can't we all just get along?

Scaled Model + Model Suite

I went through all 38 pages of this thread and it seems no one has posted this before (suprisingly) ... came across these pics on the internet which may be of interest to some:

Back