Toronto Merge Condos | 39.32m | 12s | LCH | RAW Design

Beautiful sunny day yesterday so snapped a few progress photos.
20230212_083348.jpg
20230212_083453.jpg
20230212_083522.jpg
20230212_083644.jpg
20230212_083712.jpg
20230212_083733.jpg
20230212_083841.jpg
20230212_084321.jpg
20230212_084418.jpg

They are issuing keys to owners on floor 3 as of next week. I wonder how long it will take to release each subsequent floor?

Trees are mostly leafing out ok; good planting conditions which is nice to see, and they look properly planted too.

I wish they had been planted in spring rather than fall; but oh well.

Hopefully they intend to plant some under-storey as well, lots of open space in those planting beds.

Last edited:
We are in! 7th floor and we got occupany the second week of May. Aside from the dust and the generally drag with unpacking, we are happy with our suite. We had our own people come in to install an island (the "upgrade" was a $2,500 table) and other cabinet work to maximize the space and that has really helped us with storage.

Can't wait for the gym and rooftop to be completed!

Views from the rooftop deck ( 12th floor). It's going to be an amazing space for the residents of the building, when it's done.
MERGE Rooftop (1).JPG
MERGE Rooftop (3).JPG

Last edited:
This may be an odd question but I'll put it out there. Does anyone know of an app that can tell you what you are looking at from your balcony? I see downtown and the island airport and everything in between but beyond downtown I can't tell if I see the Humber shores or Mississauga or who knows? I was thinking there should be an app that can help me identify where I am looking. I have tried to use a compass app with limited success (unless I spend hours trying to work things out). Thoughts?

This may be an odd question but I'll put it out there. Does anyone know of an app that can tell you what you are looking at from your balcony? I see downtown and the island airport and everything in between but beyond downtown I can't tell if I see the Humber shores or Mississauga or who knows? I was thinking there should be an app that can help me identify where I am looking. I have tried to use a compass app with limited success (unless I spend hours trying to work things out). Thoughts?
There's no AR app that I know of that scans for points of interest on the horizon, so you'd need to see what you can get out of mapping apps. It's tough to get it to do an eye-level view for you, but Google Earth certainly has 3D mapping of all but the newest buildings in Toronto (yours is too new!!), but you may be able to give you an idea of what you're looking at. Apple Maps also offers arguably better 3D mapping of Toronto than Google. Again, you'll have a hard time getting an eye-level view out of it, but play around with either and you might get some of what you want.

If you post a picture, I imagine you could get a lot of help here w/figuring out what's in your field of view.

Back