Toronto Max Condos | 113.99m | 36s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

Bisha is highly prized?
What about harbour plaza, this one is very good according to sofa architects here.
I am just curious as I saw few posts about awful cladding but I don't see specific reasons why is it worse than those other towers for example.
Below is harbour plaza, looks the same does not it?

Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 3.51.02 PM.png

What is wrong with cladding, looks normal to me, same as Harbour plaza, Bisha or other highly prized buildings.

I think after balconies installed it will look good.View attachment 215889
I cannot speak for everyone, but many of us are not big fans of waist-height mullions splitting up windows (the building saves a lot of money but the building ends up looking messy), we're done with the washed colour on most window framing, and we'd rather see something truly solid-looking when it comes to opaque sections of wall, so we're tired of the spandrel panels, usually in one shade of gray or another (back-painted glass spandrels are worst, aluminum not as bad) and we'd rather see a high-quality precast panel in their place, possibly brick. The window wall that's being applied here is essentially the cheapest option to clad a building in and looks it, so it does no favours to the surroundings.

talk about your all glass ghetto condo.

I sit on a Rubbermaid tote full of stuffies.

Colour wouldn't make this thing any better and you know it. The cheap and poorly selected finishes are what's wrong here.

Back