Toronto Maverick | 154.53m | 49s | Empire | Arcadis

551E4E8F-D35B-42FA-9959-E3B49CF49C74.jpeg

Crane assembly is happening today. Surprised they didn’t close off King for this.

View attachment 405002
Crane assembly is happening today. Surprised they didn’t close off King for this.

Replacement of original luffer crane with a new hammerhead crane. Maverick's Luffer crane can be seen in the photo below, from I42's Post # 362. Now that the podium levels have been largely completed, the reach of the luffer crane is no longer required. Using a hammerhead crane from the start was not possible, as the longer boom at that time would have not been contained within the site. The new hammerhead crane is configured with a very short boom.

1654458175475.png

Last edited:
I was thinking about the same thing about the floor plates of this tower! Small but affective looking when finished lol!
When an overwhelming majority of their units are 1 bed 1 bath it’s pretty easy to make the small floor plate work.

Floor plans

I’m fond of their layouts though, not many irregular shapes or windowless rooms. Just wish they had more multi-room units.

When an overwhelming majority of their units are 1 bed 1 bath it’s pretty easy to make the small floor plate work.

Floor plans

I’m fond of their layouts though, not many irregular shapes or windowless rooms. Just wish they had more multi-room units.

Thanks, that explains the floorplates.

But 708 sq ft is a 2 bedroom and 2 bath... lol. My first condo was in The Esplanade and it was a 710 sq foot ... bachelor.

🎶 "Those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never....." 🎶

Floor plans

If anyone has a floor plan of this tower it would be nice to see it.

Back